Custom coin pendant necklace made to order or kit, choose style, any coin, leather cord, beads, assorted closures, your choice color scheme
Customized coin pendant necklace made to order, or as a kit. Choose your style and we will help you turn any coin we sell into a necklace, including drilling, adding a color-coordinated jump ring, and your choice of styles and colors of cord, closure and bling.
NOTE: COINS MUST BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY!
This product is for the materials and work to make any coin purchased on this site into a necklace.
(If you are purchasing more than one coin please message me so I know which one to use for the necklace.)
Choose premium leather cord, waxed cotton cord or satin cord. All textile cords come finished at the ends with sealant to prevent unraveling.
Kit length: 32" cord
Made to order (final necklace): 20" / 56 cm
**Please contact me if you want it extra long, or choker length, I am happy to accommodate your wishes!**
• None (kit)--you receive a 32" cord, with finished ends, and the coin with a hole and jump ring. Satin cord kit is available with an additional eight (8) 6mm beads in you chosen color scheme.
• Two sliding knots (satin cord only), available with or without ten (10) fancy Czech glass beads, in your chosen color scheme. A simple adjustable length closure in which two knots in the cord are drawn closer together by pulling on the cord ends to adjust the necklace length.
• Slider bead (waxed cotton or leather cord) choice comes with five (5) beautiful fire polished Czech crystal beads (6x9 mm), in your chosen color scheme. A simple adjustable length closure in which both cord ends are drawn through a single bead, allowing you to adjust the necklace length by pulling on the cord ends.
• Macrame knot slider (works with all types of cords) comes with ten (10) fancy Czech glass beads in your chosen color scheme, or choose the sixty (60) beads option for a fully beaded necklace. A simple adjustable length closure in which both cord ends are drawn through a macrame knotted clasp, allowing you to adjust the necklace length by pulling on the cord ends. Beads will vary according to the color scheme and cord material chosen. Bead materials: pewter, copper, glass, crystal, ceramic, plated zinc, and porcelain.
• Toggle clasp (works with all types of cords) -- necklace ends are wrapped with copper or silver wire and secured with beads. Each necklace comes with four beautiful fire polished Czech crystal beads. (If you prefer a lobster clasp closure, message me, I can substitute it for the toggle clasp.)
• "Two-hole" style is finished the same as above except that two cords, finished on both ends, are used and are attached to two jump rings in the coin.
Your choice of color scheme:
(Note: If you choose a kit with no beads, I will send you a black cord. If you prefer a color cord, let me know.)
My gorgeous beads are imported Czech glass with a variety of metallic accents, some in fancy shapes like melons, or faceted and fire-polished, or with mixed glass color. They have large holes to fit a variety of cord sizes. If you want me to use larger beads, lampwork beads, letters, zodiac charms or pretty much anything you like please use the personalization feature or message me with your idea, and I'll let you know about the price.
Aegean Blue (shown) a mixture of marine blues, including aqua, sky blue, blue-green and crystal, with gold and purple highlights
Sky + Sun: sky blue, gold and sunset tones
Flower garden: soft and bright greens and bright floral colors: fuschia, orange and periwinkle
Springtime: yellow-greens and soft floral colors: pink, gold, and lavender
Earthtones: Rich earthy colors: sienna, olive, bronze
Black, white and red: a striking combination
Forest + field: rich greens, teals, gold and copper
Sea and sand: blues, greens and golds
Rastafarian: Red, yellow, black and green
Pink & Purple: feminine and sweet
Metallic: A mix of metallic colors in silver, gold, copper and bronze
Ancient Greece: Sea green patina, bronze, copper
Red, White and Blue: Patriotic!
Gold, copper, bronze, silver and rainbow also available.
**Or, come up with your own! Feel free to message me with you color preferences!**
YES! Made-to-order jewelry can be customized. Send us your ideas in the personalization form, or contact us for a custom order.
Made to order by Rebecca, our jewelry designer. Satisfaction Guaranteed!
• Gift: Your item will be gift wrapped (in a gold foil box with ribbon) if you select this option.
• Custom made-to-order items take 3-5 business days to complete.